Empowering Students and Teachers’ Expression through Psychodramatic Approaches
The course “Empowering Students and Teachers’ Expression through Psychodramatic Approaches,” is a transformative journey designed for educators, teachers, and educational professionals seeking innovative methods to empower self-expression, communication, and personal growth in both students and themselves. In an ever-evolving educational landscape, fostering emotional intelligence, creativity, and meaningful connections is essential. This course offers participants a unique opportunity to delve into psychodrama, a dynamic and experiential method that enhances self-awareness, empathy, and effective communication.
The course provides participants with an immersive learning experience, combining theory, experiential exercises, and collaborative exploration. It empowers educators to harness the power of psychodrama to foster personal growth, effective communication, and emotional intelligence in themselves and their students. Upon completion, participants will be equipped with a valuable set of tools to create dynamic and transformative learning environments.
The course will help the participants to:
– Get to know each other exercises (presentation of the participants and their organizations)
– Needs and expectations evaluation
– Understanding psychodrama: history, principles, and benefits
– Role theory and role development
– Practical exercises: warm-up activities and role-playing
– Nurturing self-expression and creativity
– The power of storytelling and narrative techniques
– Unleashing emotions through psychodrama techniques
– Reflective group discussions
– Developing empathy through psychodrama
– Effective communication and active listening
– Conflict resolution through psychodramatic techniques
– Practical exercises and role-playing
– Integrating psychodrama into the educational context
– Developing lesson plans and activities
– Collaborative learning and group dynamics
– Sharing and peer feedback on educational proposals
– Presentation and discussion of educational proposals
– Action planning for integrating psychodramatic approaches into participants’ educational settings
– Course reflection, closing sessions and course evaluation
– Awarding of the course Certificate of Attendance
– Cultural activities
The course fee includes
– Entire program of study sessions;
– Course materials;
– Certificate of attendance;
– Europass Document;
– Learning Agreement Document;
– Coffee breaks;
– Administration costs.
Other important information
Certificate: Participants who attend at least 80% of the course will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Schedule: Classes take place in the morning or afternoon. The final schedule will be sent 2 weeks before the course.
Cultural activities: The details related to the cultural activities are available here. (Optional)