Promoting Health and Well-being in Educational Settings
This course is a transformative journey designed for educators, school administrators, and professionals committed to nurturing the holistic development of students while integrating the principles of the PERMA model: Positive Emotion, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning, and Accomplishment.
This comprehensive course structure is rooted in the PERMA model, providing participants with a profound understanding of well-being elements and practical strategies to infuse well-being into the educational journey. Educators will learn to create engaging, positive, and meaningful learning experiences while nurturing strong relationships, celebrating accomplishments, and fostering well-being for themselves and their students.
The course will help the participants to:
– Get to know each other exercises (presentation of the participants and their organizations)
– Needs and expectations evaluation
– Introduction to PERMA Model
– Understanding and cultivating positive emotions in the classroom
– Self-care and well-being assessments
– Fostering student engagement in learning
– Strategies for creating engaging lesson plans
– Active learning methods and student participation
– Group activities and discussions on student engagement
– The importance of positive relationships in the educational environment
– Building strong teacher-student relationships
– Collaborative learning and peer interactions
– Group activities and discussions on nurturing relationships
– Finding meaning and purpose in education
– Incorporating meaningful content and projects in the curriculum
– Student reflection and goal-setting for meaningful learning
– Group discussions on creating meaning in education
– Setting and achieving educational goals
– Strategies for recognizing and celebrating student accomplishments
– Action planning for implementing the PERMA model in educational settings
– Course reflection, closing sessions, and course evaluation
– Awarding of the course Certificate of Attendance
– Cultural activities
The course fee includes
– Entire program of study sessions;
– Course materials;
– Certificate of attendance;
– Europass Document;
– Learning Agreement Document;
– Coffee breaks;
– Administration costs.
Other important information
Certificate: Participants who attend at least 80% of the course will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Schedule: Classes take place in the morning or afternoon. The final schedule will be sent 2 weeks before the course.
Cultural activities: The details related to the cultural activities are available here. (Optional)