Creative Teaching Strategies to Improve Motivation
The Erasmus+ course “Creative Teaching Strategies to Improve Motivation” presents an exciting opportunity for educators, teachers, and education professionals who wish to explore innovative teaching methods to enhance students’ motivation and engagement. In a world that is continually evolving, traditional teaching approaches may no longer be sufficient to stimulate effective learning and student development. This course provides participants with the tools and strategies necessary to transform their teaching approach and make education more interesting, captivating, and relevant.
This Erasmus+ course offers participants the opportunity to explore and implement innovative teaching methods, thereby developing essential skills to make learning more appealing and increase student motivation. Through a blend of theory, practice, and collaboration, the course aims to transform how educators and teachers approach learning and inspire a fresh perspective on the educational process.
The course will help the participants to:
– Get to know each other exercises (presentation of the participants and their organizations)
– Needs and expectations evaluation
– Introduction to motivation and learning, understanding their dynamic interplay
– Exploration of motivation theories and their practical implications in education
– Techniques for assessing and diagnosing student motivation
– Key Competencies in Schools and Learning Styles
– Delving into interactive teaching techniques to create an engaging curriculum
– Harnessing the power of technology in the classroom to captivate students
– Using art and creativity to make lessons more motivating
– Exploring diverse assessment methods to measure progress and motivation
– Developing effective feedback strategies that motivate and guide students
– Creating and assessing student projects designed to boost motivation
– Outdoor activities for personal, social and relational development
– Experience group activities outdoor
– Practical application of creative teaching methods through lesson development
– Reflection on teaching practices and planning for implementation
– The key components of Project-Based Learning (PBL)
– Designing an effective PBL
– Presenting and refining lessons developed during the course
– Closing sessions and course evaluation
– Awarding of the course Certificate of Attendance
– Cultural activities
The course fee includes
– Entire program of study sessions;
– Course materials;
– Certificate of attendance;
– Europass Document;
– Learning Agreement Document;
– Coffee breaks;
– Administration costs.
Other important information
Certificate: Participants who attend at least 80% of the course will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Schedule: Classes take place in the morning or afternoon. The final schedule will be sent 2 weeks before the course.
Cultural activities: The details related to the cultural activities are available here. (Optional)