Psychologist Popescu Ioan-Valentin
I am Popescu Ioan-Valentin, trainer, psychologist and psychotherapist in Classical Psychodrama within the PSIHO KIT team, certified by the College of Psychologists in Romania, in clinical psychology and psychotherapy.
Since 2016 I have been working with children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral disorders, adults and young people involved in events with traumatic content, adults with difficulties regarding self-acceptance and relating to others, personal autonomy, integration and performance within groups and managing functional patterns in about making decisions and managing emotions.
I coordinated and implemented counseling and psychotherapy projects for children, young people and adults, on topics such as personal development, development of life skills and combating risky behaviors. I currently offer psychological counseling and psychotherapy services as well as personal development programs.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
– Faculty of Social and Human Sciences, Psychology specialization, “Lucian Blaga” University Sibiu;
– Faculty of Law and Public Administration, Law specialization, “Spiru Haret” University, Bucharest;
– Master in Forensic Psychology. Assessment and intervention in behavioral deviance, Faculty of Social and Human Sciences, “Lucian Blaga” University Sibiu;
– Training in Psychotherapy – Classical Psychodrama, Romanian Association of Classical Psychodrama, Sibiu;
– Postgraduate program – Animal-assisted therapy and activities for people with special needs, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, field of Educational Sciences, “Babeș-Bolyai” University, Cluj-Napoca;
– Trainer, Doctus Institute, Sibiu;
– Specialized educator, Humanitas Romania National Foundation, Ploiești;
– Numerous training courses accredited by the Romanian College of Psychologists.
“Destiny takes shape the moment you make a decision.” -Anthony Robbins